- Shree Saraswati Yantra will help you in the energies related to education. It benefits with positive energy.
- Worshipping this yantra also help those who are interested in artistic activities such as music, drawing, writing, etc. It improves focus and attention to details.
- Worshipping of Shri Saraswati Yantra also makes one sattvik. They start paying minute attention to every action of mistakes committed by them.
- This yantra helps students to concentrate and score better in exams.
- This yantra helps artist who want to make their career is music, dance, singing, writing, poetry, etc.
- Place it near the entrance of your home or office
- It can also be placed in living room, study room or pooja room
- If you want to hang it on a wall or place it on stand do it in east direction facing west.
- Beej Mantra for this Yantra :- "Ya Devi Sarv Bhuteshu Buddhirupen Sansthitha Namastasye Namastasye Namastasye Namoh Namah:"
Shree Saraswati Yantra shown in this image contains six pointed stars also known as shatkona (षटकोण). In general these stars represent the heavens or heavenly bodies, spiritual light, spirit, and the battle between light and darkness, or good and evil. When we see a shooting star we make a wish. They can symbolize good fortune, good luck, fame, charisma, guidance, etc.
Star in this yantra is forming balance between the 3 lower chakras that represent animal energies and the 3 higher spiritual and intuitive chakras.
This yantra is also covered by squares (Bhupura) which represents the earth element, or the materialistic world. These squares, contains “doorways or gates” to the sacred worlds from the materialistic world.
The important and beautiful part of this yantra is the lotus petals pointing outward from a circle which represents the opening of the mind and increasing awareness. The lotus flower is a symbol of attainment of enlightenment.