- Brings positive energy of prosperity and good luck
- Brings material comfort
- Increase opportunity to increase wealth and stop unknown losses
- Makes one more focused and mentally stable
- Lord Kubera is considered as the regent of the North and therefore the Yantra is best placed in this direction.
- This yantra is best installed on Diwali/ Dhanteras otherwise can be placed on any day.
- This yantra is best placed in lockers or Pooja room
- Mantra to be used while placing this yantra: 'ॐ कुबेराय नम:' or 'ॐ श्रीं, ॐ ह्रीं श्रीं, ॐ ह्रीं श्रीं क्लीं वित्तेश्वराय: नम:।
This specifi Kuber yantra shown in the image has magical square in the center covered with lotus petals pointing outward from a circle. This represents the opening of the mind, blossoming, increasing awareness and understanding. This brings immense energy when placed in the correct direction along with Shree Yantra. The lotus flower is a symbol for the attainment of enlightenment. It represents balance, purity and beauty, ascending from the muddy murky waters to blossom in the light.
This yantra also contains six pointed stars also known as shatkona (षटकोण) . In general these stars represent the heavens or heavenly bodies, spiritual light, spirit, and the battle between light and darkness, or good and evil. When we see a shooting star we make a wish. They can symbolize good fortune, good luck, fame, charisma, guidance, etc.
Star in this yantra is forming balance between the 3 lower chakras that represent animal energies and the 3 higher spiritual and intuitive chakras.